Subject: Re: Linux -> Linksys router -> NetBSD 1.5 problems
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Workman <jworkman@pimpworks.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/28/2001 18:27:18
To give a little bit more information about the problem:  The hangs are
almost immediate, and occur any time there's more than just a few bytes
sent over the connection.  Trying to scp or ftp even a small text file
will cause the connection to hang until it times out.

Somebody emailed me in private and suggested that it might be PMTU
discovery issues, so I turned off PMTU discovery on both ends but it
didn't help.

-Jeff

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Jeff Workman exclaimed:

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.