Subject: Re: HP DeskJet 672C
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Claude Marinier <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/19/2001 08:44:24
Hi,

The system now prints well. Thank you all.

It took a while for me to get back to this. The combination of magicfilter
and using /dev/lpa0 did the job.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675