Subject: RE: sysinst and scripting
To: Juergen Tritthardt <juergent@mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/12/2001 12:33:06
On 10-Dec-01 Juergen Tritthardt wrote:
> Yesterday I tried to use the scripting feature of sysinst the first time
> and it doesn't work. The first problem seems to be the following lines:

When I orignally wrote the code, I ran a complete install via the script, and
got an identical machine.

It's entirely possible that over the years, some of it has bitrotted, and may
no longer be writing out the appropriate data.  I would file a PR on it if I
were you, preferrably with both a log and complete script from the original
install.  If you want, you could also try to fix it, it would not be
particularly difficult to fix.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
NetBSD supported hardware database: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/hw.cgi