Subject: Re: HP DeskJet 672C
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Claude Marinier <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/11/2001 09:09:41
Hi,

I continued my search and founf a Linux user who has an HP DeskJet 672C
and says it works well with magicfilter and magicfilterconfig. There was
another reference to the 672C saying that the cdj850 gs driver works. I
will install magicfilter (and ALL that stuff it depends on) and give it a
good try. I will also use lpa0 as Chris Pinnock suggested. It seems that
this is not HP's most common printer, at least in the free Unix world.

Thanks.

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675