Subject: Re: Custom install disks & Changeing IO/IRQs
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Wayne Cuddy <wcuddy@crb-web.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/10/2001 12:09:01
On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 06:08:30PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 05:31:24PM -0500, Wayne Cuddy wrote:
>
> No, it because the boot floppies use the ustarfs format, not ffs.

Ahh, ok this being the case, how would I mount a file system of this type?

> The build system for boot floppies is in src/distrib/i386/floppies
> There may be some docs on the www site.

I checked and what I found was on how to build a bootable CD based on the
2.88MB images found on the the install disk.  None went into the mechanics on
how to mount/modify the file systems on these disks, but I may have missed
something..

Thanks!!