Subject: Re: screenshots
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=FCller=2C_Markus?= <Markus.Mueller@itworks-gmbh.de>
From: None <collver@linuxfreemail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/06/2001 07:19:13
In the "screen" program, you can press "C-a h" to produce ~/hardcopy.[n]

I have installed NetBSD 1.5.2 in Bochs 1.3, it wasn't as straightforward
to install as it should have been.  Anyhow, Bochs has a button you can
click to take a screenshot.  Maybe Federico used this or vmware.

Ben
--
If a sign says, "Stay Back," it doesn't mean "Keep Off the Grass," it
means, "If You Go Past Here You May Die." -- alt.culture.oregon FAQ