Subject: Re: Request ! please help me!
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Melton <dmelton@banzuke.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/03/2001 20:55:35
Are you serious?

You should probably do your own homework!  When you get a real
programming job, there won't be anyone to do your projects for
you.  The open source community is a generous group, but doing
your homework for you wouldn't help anybody, including you.

Wishing you the best in your studies,
   Dave, a guy who already has too much code to write tonight...