Subject: Help with sendmail on NetBSD-1.5.2
To: NetBSD Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: B. James Phillippe <bryanxms@ecst.csuchico.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/02/2001 21:07:07
Hello,

I am hoping someone could offer me some quick help with sendmail on
NetBSD-1.5.2.  I am setting up a mail server to receive email for multiple
domains and I can't figure out how to get sendmail to accept this.  In
older versions, there was a setting to specify a file that contained
alternate domains.  Any advice?

Also, in this version of the config file, I see these values:

# Generics table (mapping outgoing addresses)
Kgenerics hash -o /etc/mail/genericstable

# Mailer table (overriding domains)
Kmailertable hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable

# Virtual user table (maps incoming users)
Kvirtuser hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable

# Domain table (adding domains)
Kdomaintable hash -o /etc/mail/domaintable

# Access list database (for spam stomping)
Kaccess hash -o /etc/mail/access

I'm not sure what these do or what the format of the files is.  Can someone
help explain these to me?

thanks,
-bp
--