Subject: Re: X-4.1.0 for NetBSD, where? How?
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Florian Stoehr <florian.stoehr@login-solutions.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/24/2001 18:33:21
No, you're wrong. You can download X 4.1 for NetBSD from ftp.xfree86.org.

I did so.

Just download and run the install script.

Flo

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Florian Stöhr

Entwicklungsleiter
LogIn & Solutions AG - Finkenweg 11 - 86368 Gersthofen
Telefon +49-821-2488-201
florian.stoehr@login-solutions.de

***

Disclaimer
Information in this E-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s)
This information may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege.

If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to
and must not disclose, copy distribute, or retain this message or any part
of it.

If you have received this message in error please contact us at once,
so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.