Subject: Re: Smart card reader
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Torbj=F6rn_Lindquist?= <linkan@astrakan.hig.se>
From: Audun Arnesen Nordal <audun@stud.cs.uit.no>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/24/2001 12:00:20
On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, Torbjörn Lindquist wrote:

> Hi
>
> I got some trouble. I have got a Fujifilm finepix 1400 digital camera, but
> can not transfer the images to my computer. I have tried out almost every
> single program in pkgsrc but none works with my camera.
>
> So. Now, I want to try another way out. Smart card readers. Where can I
> find a list of which ones are supported by netbsd, and what software do I
> need to install?

I've used the Scez-package at http://www.franken.de/crypt/scez.html
working on a Cyberflex java card in a Towitoko reader on NetBSD, however
this was mainly for crypto-programming of the card. It supports a range of
cards and readers. The Scez package does however come with some utilities
for transferring files off an onto cards if I remember correctly, so maybe
it can be of some use to you.

Regards

--
Audun Nordal