Subject: RE: How to add two gateways ? - NetBSD 1.5.3a/i386
To: 'David Laight' <David.Laight@btinternet.com>
From: CRESTIN Frederic <fcrestin@lexsi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/22/2001 18:39:50
First, thanks for your answer, David.

Exactly, I have 5 separate IP networks:

	- 1 for LAN (users)
	- 1 for private DMZ, with local IP addresses. I use "rdr" keyword of
IPFilter to address machines in this DMZ.
	- 1 for public DMZ, with public IP addresses
	- 1 for normal Internet link, which is default gateway
	- 1 for Training customers (local). It permits during Training
sessions to access Internet without any access to LAN, DMZ,...

IPFilter on this machine has already measured 2000 connections at the =
same
time (states).

That's all !

	Fred