Subject: Re: Any know probs with rtsold and xi driver?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Boo Geum Jung <bgjung@etri.re.kr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/19/2001 09:22:08
I have the same experence with the xircom card on notbook.
I connected the notbook to cisco router directly, and rtsol was not working
different from other desktop pc or fxp embedded notbook.
NetBSD1.5 and 1.5.1 were same.
But when I connected the xircom notebook to hub, networking function(telent,
ftp) for ipv4 works well, I didn't try rtsol for ipv6 in that case.
I don't know why, It was mistery to me.