Subject: RE: Simple mail sender?
To: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
From: Bruce Martin <brucem@cat.co.za>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/16/2001 11:25:44
Thanks Giles

Maybe I should mention: the mail doesn't have to be sent - the software will
be written with the philosophy: "if the mail goes through, that's an added
bonus, if not, no problem."

So is your suggestion my best bet? Any recommendations on what documentation
I should read on setting up sendmail, mailer.conf etc?

Thanks
 Bruce