Subject: Status of RTL8139C Network Adapters?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Hallock <scotthal@null.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/10/2001 08:45:29
Has anyone looked into getting RTL8139C network adapters working in
NetBSD?  My supply of revision B adapters is running perilously low.

If there is any documentation for these adapters available online that
someone could point me to, I might be able to look at what's changed.
I have done driver development before, but never on a BSD system.

Also, does anyone know if revision C adapters work on Linux or one
of the other BSDs?  A quick driver comparison might reveal the differences
if that is the case.  A superficial Google search on the topic yielded
inconclusive results, as "RTL8139C" tends to return many, many pages.

Thanks,

Scott