Subject: Re: expat and apache 1.3
To: None <jklowden@schemamania.org>
From: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/09/2001 14:33:39
> Is it possible that Apache 1.3.22 says it depends on expat 1.95.2 but
> in fact uses 1.95.1?  And it works on your machine because you also

This should not occur in Pkgsrc, AFAIK.

> have 1.95.1 installed?  Or am I just totally misunderstanding how
> these things work?

I have only 1.95.2 installed.

As to understanding how things work, it is not easy. Don't mind. ;)

Regards,
Masao

A Fish Lover,                                       /     \<
    Masao Uebayashi                               ((.),    |
        <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>                     ==__}|__ |
                                                   // \| |/
                                                        /|