Subject: Re: expat and apache 1.3
To: None <jklowden@schemamania.org>
From: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/07/2001 18:06:16
> Strange. The current www/apache (Apache 1.3.22) doesn't depend on
> expat. Please show me the result of the following command:

I missed the line

  .include "../../textproc/expat/buildlink.mk"

in www/apache/Makefile. Now www/apache _does_ depend on
textproc/expat. (apache 1.3.20 installed in my box until 30 minutes
ago had no dependency, so www/apache previously did _not_...)

Now I've just done `make update' under www/apache. Updated from 1.3.20
to 1.3.22 and `pkg_info' says this:

Information for apache-1.3.22:

Comment:
HTTP (Web) server

Requires:
expat>=1.95.2

The Apache HTTP Server Project is a collaborative software development
effort aimed at creating a robust, commercial-grade, featureful, and
freely-available source code implementation of an HTTP (Web) server.

Homepage:
http://httpd.apache.org/

HTH,
Masao