Subject: HELP...C programing
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: EMRE Can <emrecik@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/06/2001 18:14:56
I am interested to get your help programming that involves this 2 question
on the bottom....I'll be really appricaite that.
due by this Friday.

1) Write a program that defines five integer variables and initialize them
to 1,10,100,1000 and 10000. If then prints them on a single line separated
by space characters using the decimal conversion code (%D) on the next line
with the float conversion code (%F)
Note the differences between the results. How do you explain them?

2) Write a program that prompts the user to enter quantity and cost. That
values are to be read into an integer named quantity and a float named unit
price define the variable and use only one statement to read the values.
After reading the values skip one line and print each value, with an
appropriate name, on a separate line.