Subject: Re: Short hang when unmounting a msdos fs
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/27/2001 09:14:18
> Does it read/write to hard disk while it's frozen ?
> Also does it print some message after this ? They
> may show
> up in dmesg.

As far as I can tell, there are no messages anywhere.
The dmesg or syslog don't have any. Maybe there is
some program I could run to watch for output?

There is a bit more info I think. When I unmount the
filesystem, I belive that it is always mounted read
only when I unmount it and it hangs. I store software
and stuff there, and I only mount it rw when I put
something on it (rarely), otherwise it is always ro.

Thanks.

Andy