Subject: Re: September 10, 2001 INSTALL 8 NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lu=EDs?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_C=E1ssio?= Modernel Sarate <lcassio@zaz.com.br>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/25/2001 22:47:09

I'm working in a translation of NetBSD documentation to brazilian
portuguese. I'm trying now translate Install Notes file and I think it is
in XML/SGML format (because of many final forms, like PS, HTML, etc.).
Where I find this archive? I have a cvsup copy of website and don't find
nothing.

<nofill>
Thanks for your attention,

C=E1ssio
lcassio@terra.com.br
</nofill>

PS.: some people here in Brazil are mounting a NetBSD help site for
brazilian people that don't speak english. Their website is:

	http://www.netbsd.com.br

=09

There are some problems today (the website is down) but I hope it will be
first point of presence (of many other) of NetBSD in Brazil.</fontfamily>
</fixed>