Subject: mgetty+sendfax setup on NetBSD V1.4.x
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <Bbmillerr@aol.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/09/2001 10:12:20
I am running NetBSD V1.4.x and am trying to get mgetty+sendfax setup for a
dialup server that will run Auto PPP.  I am having problems just getting the
system to compile correctly without all kinds of errors and warnings.  Does
anyone have a Makefile and policy.h file that they can send me along with all
of the configuration items required to setup this thing and make it work.

Also in the manual it states that I need to run it on a device cua* instead
of tty*.  Is this true?  Can anyone explain to me how to start the working
mgetty program in the ttys file.

Thanks from someone learning NetBSD.