Subject: Re: problem with dhclient
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
From: None <russe@electriclichen.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/04/2001 07:53:16
Yep, using the GENERIC_LAPTOP kernel did the trick.  ex0 was picked
up, and everything "just worked".

I was also able to mount my FAT32 partition without any trouble.

I even got X working last night!  Let the fun begin...

Thanks Perry, and everyone on the list, for all the help on getting
started with NetBSD.

-russ

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays
a dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.