Subject: just a couple of quick questions
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Albert Zick <al@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/2001 22:20:23
Hi all,

I have a computer that I would like to co-locate, but before I do I would
like to make sure that I have everything working.

1. When the computer boots up the first line says something like this.

[netbsd has bad symbol table]
[no symbol table found]

I hope that I have it correct, I copied it as the system boots. Is this a
large problem or is it nothing to worry about?

2. I need to use mirror.pl. I had no problems installing it but I am not
sure how to use it. When I type "man mirror" all I get is some info about
the version of mirror.pl and not how to use it. Where can I find some
info, or could someone tell me how to use it.

3. I would like to make sure that swap is working, is there a program out
there to do this?

(I sure hope that none of this stuff is to much off topic.)

Thanks,
Al