Subject: Re: ftp fast/slow over LAN
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Claude Marinier <claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/2001 11:59:48
Hi,

I have seen similar behaviour between Solaris and VMS/MultiNet: very large
differences in FTP transfer speed depending on who starts the connection
and the operation. Someone suggested that it could be an issue with the
TCP window size. Could this be related?

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier@dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675