Subject: RE: STATE TOP facility for IPFilter 3.4.9 doesn't work anymore
To: 'Frederick Bruckman' <fredb@immanent.net>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?CRESTIN_Fr=E9d=E9ric?= <fcrestin@lexsi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/03/2001 16:00:13
OK, thanks very much for your answer. That was the last thing I had not
checked, and of course, I had a big mistake in my test rules: I had
forgotten the "quick" keyword in the "keep state" lines, and last line =
was
"pass in all" (for test)...

So, it now works with 3.4.9.

I then tried once more to upgrade to 3.4.20. And there, that's lookung =
more
difficult. I upgraded kernel (1.5.3alpha with IPF 3.4.20), IPF =
binaries, and
rebuilded devices.
When I run "ipfstat -i" or "-o", it displays correctly rules (and =
theses
rules are correct ;-)
But I run "ipfstat -si", "-so" or "-s", it displays nothing at all: no
errors, no messages, nothing... And of course, "ipfstat -t" works, but =
it
doesn't see anything.

Could someone help me, please ? Thanks in advance.

	Frederic CRESTIN