Subject: STATE TOP facility for IPFilter 3.4.9 doesn't work anymore
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?CRESTIN_Fr=E9d=E9ric?= <fcrestin@lexsi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/02/2001 21:10:08
Hi everyone !

I have a new problem with STATE TOP facility for IPFilter 3.4.9, on a NetBSD
1.5.2/i386: "ipfstat -t" doesn't display anything, i.e. no IP packets. But
IPF is working with "keep state" keywords in the rules.

I was trying to upgrade from IPFilter 3.4.9 to 3.4.20. As all was working
except STATE TOP facility (compiled but displaying nothing), I tried to come
back to IPF 3.4.9.

I made a new Kernel with original sources, new binaries, etc. And as with

So, IPF works perfect, except STATE TOP facility.

Would it be a lib problem (with "ncurses") ? A device, or pseudo-device
problem ?

I need some help, please. Thanks in advance.

Frederic CRESTIN