Subject: Dialin to httpd over modem - pppd?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <Bbmillerr@aol.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/02/2001 14:25:44
I am using NetBSD and have setup httpd to run over a LAN.  I am now
attempting to setup a dial-in situation where a modem connected to my NetBSD
box ("/dev/tty00") will answer the phone automatically, perform raw
authentication, and allow someone who points to an IP address to see the same
interface that you would see over the LAN connection.  I am assuming that I
need to use pppd (although I am not sure) to do this.  Can anyone help me by
letting me know what files, configuration setup, scripts and so on I need to
setup in order to get this to work?

Needing much help.  Thanks.