Subject: Adapting system to use pccons
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Phil Reynolds <phil@tinsleyviaduct.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/02/2001 09:07:44
Having recently rebuilt my NetBSD hardware, I have encountered a number of
problems with the system, which I have gradually overcome. However, I am
still left with an inoperable system at present. I have installed a
replacement kernel which should be sufficient to get me going but which
has pccons instead of wscons, as wscons was disabling the keyboard.

Naturally, it is necessary to edit some configuration files (which I have
a way of doing) to get the installed system to work with pccons (mainly
things relating to getty, I think). However, I am not sure exactly what
I need to change and would appreciate some guidance.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ Internet: phil@tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95