Subject: Which modem to buy
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/24/2001 19:30:16
Howdy,

I have built a tower system for NetBSD, but I need to
select a modem. Can any of you folks with happy
experiences recommend your favorite, NetBSD-supported
modem for a PCI slot in i386.

Thanks in advance,

Gan Starling
Kalamazoo MI USA

-------------------
The Holy Bible -- New International
Version (NIV)

1 Samuel 15:3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy
everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them;
put to death men and women, children and infants,
cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

1 Samuel 22:19

He also put to the sword Nob, the town of the
priests, with its men and women, its children and
infants, and its cattle, donkeys and sheep.

Isaiah 13:16

Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their
eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives
ravished.