Subject: Re: Show or Repeat Last Commands
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Buelow <mkb@mukappabeta.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/18/2001 01:53:06
Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de> writes:

>Very nifty. With these, I could even ditch tcsh... Yow!
>Too bad the 'bind' command is't availablle in the ksh that comes
>with Solaris. ;(

ksh93 (which is kinda freely available) has got some "inofficial" (as
it seems) support for file completion if you hit the tab key; at least
it works... and of course you can compile the pdksh on SunOS (or, simply
get used to esc-\ or esc-esc (don't know why that tab-complete silliness
crept into Unix shells, I'd hate my shell trying to do extra stuff just
because I happen to paste a tabulator character :).

--mkb