Subject: KDE -- Keystone feature for VNC
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <oinkfreebiker@att.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/17/2001 19:10:26
Howdy,

Can any of you KDE users on NetBSD tell me whether the
feature KEYSTONE, which is a VNC (Virtual Network
Computing) server/client is part of the package. It
was not obvious to me if it was...

I am wanting to set up VNC, and there is a VNC package
for NetBSD but it is kind of plain Jane X, and not at all
like KDE. I am thinking it would be cool to use my
ThinkPad as a kinda remote terminal for the floor-bound
NetBSD box which I am having built to order.

Thanks,

Gan Starling
Kalamazoo MI USA

Holy Bible -- 1 Samuel 15:3

  Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy
everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them;
put to death men and women, children and infants,
cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

                              ...message from God?