Subject: suggestions
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <delien@delien.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/17/2001 08:16:59
I am in an electronic band that does a lot of shows.

We currently use an Apple ][c with a HUGE BASIC program for visuals
during the show connected to a Video projector.

Our choice of the Apple was this:

1- They were free and I have 4 ][e's 1 ][gs and 1 ][c
2- If someone steals it, I have more
3- If one breaks I can easily replace it

I recently got my hands on a 486sx laptop

I would like to load NetBSD on it and use it for future visuals

Is there any good low resolution graphic scripting or programming
languages that I can use with the VGA port that can handle the low power?