Subject: Re: Is SWL-2000P supported?
To: Martin Cernohorsky <netbsd-help@netbsd.org, cerno@ics.muni.cz>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/14/2001 21:10:36
In article <10108141803.ZM945788@ics.muni.cz> you wrote:
> is the samsung magiclan(?) SWL-2000P supported in NetBSD?
> On the NetBSD web I've found nothing relevant so I'm afraid
> that I'm out of luck, but perhaps somebody works on a driver...?

I don't know what that card is, I can only guess it's ethernet.
For that, you'd need to know which chip is used on it. Why not
just download the 1.5.1 install floppies and see if the card is
recognized?

The floppies are somewhere at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5.1/i386/installation/floppy/boot*.fs
(you need to dd each file to it's own floppy). See the i386/INSTALL.*
files for more help.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html