Subject: Re: Install and msdos partition
To: David Walker <diw@tpg.com.au>
From: NetBSD Help User <netbsd@cosmic.care-gear.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/06/2001 14:40:20
I would think "mount -t msdos /dev/wd0e /mnt" would work fine in this
situtaion.  You can replace the "e" in wd0e with another partition letter
like f g h if it doesn't mount.  Even though you say you've already tried
this, I would pop in the installation disks hit <ctrl-c> as soon as the
sysinst menu comes up and try to mount your msdos partition *before* doing
anything in sysint.  This will make it easier on you then seting up all
your paritions and having the installation fail (been there... done that
).  Dual-booting is allways difficult and painfull!  Especially when you
only have one computer.  Because your gonna have to switch back and forth
between both operating systems over and over and over and over.......

-cosmic-665