Subject: Re: Approve these hdwr's for NetBSD???
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/04/2001 17:38:01
Hi,

I do not see anything that should not work (I have never used DVD
Rom drives). Just be careful with the seagate harddrive. Last year I
installed a 30GB seagate ATA drive, and within some minutes it got
too hot to be touched. As it is installed at your home, you might
consider parts that emit less noise.

mike