Subject: memory disk mounting
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Huy Vu <hvu@hyperchip.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/02/2001 11:43:24
I would like to create a ramdisk under NetBSD...  I have been reading =
the
man page on "md", "mdconfig" and didn't get enough information how how =
create FS once the disk is created.  After "mdconfig" I can see the =
process
running in the back ground.

I then tried the "disklabel" but got IOCTL errors...

Can anyone point me to any documentation how how to create a ramdisk, =
and
mount it ...

Thanks in advance,

Huy Vu=20
hvu@hyperchip.com=20
www.Hyperchip.com=20
T.703-871-4263
F. 703-871-4241
Come meet us at:
NGN 2001, Boston, November 5-9, Hyperchip Booth #320
Hyperchip named Hot Start-Up of the Year by Telecommunications=AE =
magazine!
Hyperchip wins CATAAlliance Emerging Technology Award for 2001!
Hyperchip awarded "Investor's Choice" at Network Outlook!