Subject: zoularis-20010323
To: Peter L. Petersen <peter@control.auc.dk>
From: Peter L. Petersen <peter@control.auc.dk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/30/2001 11:25:58
Sorry to disturb you again, but I got no response on my previous mail

I am still trying to bring my Zoularis pkgsrc up-to-date, I have
tried to bypass the test for Zoularis-20010323, setting

	ZOULARIS_VERSION=   20010323

in /etc/mk.conf, I have installed the pkgtools/pkg_install, but

	digest sha1 filename

does not return the expected checksum

/Peter

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 I wrote

--
Peter L. Petersen                  phone:  +45 9635 8732
System Administrator               fax:    +45 9815 1739