Subject: Re: squirrelmail
To: Tim Thibault <thibault@sk.sympatico.ca>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/20/2001 12:24:24
On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 11:58:40PM -0600, Tim Thibault wrote:
> I am trying to install squirrelmail and am not sure what my httpd.conf
> file should look like. If anyone has one they can send me as an example,
> it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> As well, if you have time, maybe let me know the permissions for php and
> the squirrelmail stuff.
>
> The squirrelmail documentation could do with a little enhancment.

I installed squirrelmail from pkgsrc, and didn't have any problems
with permission (pkgsrc seems to get it rigth).

Also pkgsrc creates a /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/squirrel.conf.dist you just need to
copy to /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/squirrel.conf and include from your httpd.conf:
Include /usr/pkg/etc/httpd/squirrel.conf