Subject: Re: Non-degrading priorities?
To: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
From: Ian Goldby <iangoldby@iangoldby.free-online.co.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/15/2001 22:20:35
Giles,

Thanks for your response. I guess my question just shows how much I don't
understand the scheduler! Do you know of any online resource (or even a
man page I have overlooked) that explains it all? I mean, I'm sure there
are more than the 20 priority levels that can be set by nice. Ideally,
I'd like to read something that explains it from a user's perspective,
rather than the code-level guts!

Thanks.

Ian