Subject: Re: CVS, NetBSD, MS-WINDOWS, and security.
To: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/15/2001 20:29:17
On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Gavan Fantom wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Richard Rauch wrote:
> > As far as I understand it, the MS-WINDOWS CVS clients cannot use ssh
> > clients.
>
> WinCVS can. It's a little obscure to set up, but not particularly hard. I
> don't have any URLs to hand, but I'm sure a search for WinCVS and ssh will
> come up with something.

I actually searched for that kind of thing last night, via Google, and
also peeking at the Tucows MS-WINDOWS site (well, a mirror).  However,
it's good to hear that it's possible, even if I can't find it any FAQ's

Have you actually seen/used WinCVS via ssh, or have you just heard that it
can be done?

(Thanks for the quick response, in any case.)

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about." --rauch@eecs.ukans.edu