Subject: zoularis
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Peter L. Petersen <peter@control.auc.dk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/10/2001 00:48:10
Hello

When under Solaris I try to install current

	pkgtools/xpkgwedge

it says I need Zoularis-20010323, How can I get hold of that.

I am very happy with the NetBSD pkgsrc system on Solaris-8 both on
SPARC and Intel. Thanks a lot for your effort to bring this into
existence.

Since I startet using the system 6 weeks ago I have succesfully
installed more than 900 packages, with only minor fixes.  Now
I was trying to catchup with the current pkgsrc.

My patches for zoularis-20001003 to make it run under Solaris-8
can if you are interessted be found here:

	http://www.control.auc.dk/~peter/zoularis-20001003-patches

together with the my lists of currently running applikations

/Peter

Peter L. Petersen                        /
Hermodsgade 12                          /
DK-9000 Aalborg                        /"\o=#_____
DANMARK                               |   \  o   \\_____,---|
tel. +45 9816 7697                '__// \ `------' \_//____\\D
fax  +45 9815 1739                / // \ \ | (_)  |__ /    \
mailto:peter@control.auc.dk      | (  ) |  \______'--| (  ) |
http://www.control.auc.dk/~peter  \____/              \____/