Subject: How to access Internet from a LAN?
To: NetBSD Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: LiaoBaiping <liaobp@unipulse.co.jp>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/13/2001 15:15:00
Hi,

    Recently I installed NetBSD Ver 1.4.2 with Windows98 on the same
computer, I hope I can access internet from NetBSD, I am sure it will be but
I don't really know how, I do as some online instruction but failed.( When I
am in a Windows NT  internal network and I can access internet from
Windows98.)
    I set the IP Address to 192.168.1.50 (is the same with DHCP IP Address
by Windows),and can ping another internal PC with IP Address 192.168.1.164;
I put the IP Addresses of the DNS sever and the default Gateway and the DHCP
sever (All of IP Addresses is get from winipcfg of Windows98) to
/etc/resolv.conf  but still can't access internet by NetBSD.Would anyone
tell me how to realize it ?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks for your time.

    Liao Baiping