Subject: Mail relaying
To: 'netbsd-help@netbsd.org' <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Burns <Scott.Burns@Netcontech.Com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/27/2000 20:46:32
We are being used as a mail relay on our V1.4.1/i386 internet server. I have compiled and installed sendmail 8.9.3
which I think will allow us to shutdown mail relaying. We use the default sendmail.cf file that came iwth V1.4.1. Can
someone send me a sendmail.cf file that will have relaying disabled ? We currently support 3 domains on our server
so I usually just edit the "Cw" line and other than that it is the standard file that came with V1.4.1. The syntax in
that file is really ugly and I don't have the cycles at the moment to read the sendmail book.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Burns

P.S. If I perform a fresh install of V1.5 when I get time in the future, is this already in place ?