Subject: Re: sgml to html
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Neumann <neumann@s-direktnet.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/27/2000 20:06:24
On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 bsd@reedmedia.net wrote:

Hello,

The only tool I know which is able to convert SGML to HTML
is Jade (pkgsrc/textproc/jade).
Jade is a DSSSL processor, something like XSL (for XML).

Also have a look at "docbook" which is a doctype of SGML, and there
are dsssl-scripts to convert it into HTML (as well as tex, rtf etc...).

Regards
Michael