Subject: How to configure a network adapter again?
To: NetBSD Help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: LiaoBaiping <liaobp@unipulse.co.jp>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/21/2000 13:44:43
Hi,
    I am new to NetBSD.
    I have a PC installed network adpter,but when I boot NetBSD(Ver1.4.2),it
gives
me message as bellow:

      isapnp0 at isa0 port 0x279: ISA Plug 'n Play device support
      isapnp0:read port 0x203
      isapnp0:Maxium tag size exceeded,card 1
      isapnp0:<MELCO LGY-VI Network Adapter,BUF0001,PNP828c,>port 0x300/1
      irq 5 drq 7 not configured.

    I foud the card( ISA BUS ) is "AMD PCNET FAMILY ETERNET ADAPTER
(PCI-ISA)" and NetBSD(Ver1.4.2) support"AMD LANCE and PCnet-Based ISA
Ethernet
 adapters",but Can this adapter be supported by NetBSD in my PC? (This card
can be supported in Linux.)
    How can I configure this card again?

     Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

    LiaoBaiping
    liaobp@unipulse.co.jp