Subject: Re: stupid newbie question..
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: Jordan Shaw <jshaw@thenewt.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/19/2000 11:27:50
Yeah, it's an x86 pc.

The kernel doesn't say anything, it just detects 15 meg of memory on my
system, I catch it as it's booting up, and top claims roughly the same
thing. Sorry I don't have any printouts of what it's saying, i'm still
working on setting up ppp. :) (almost there! :) )

I've had the same problem with both Linux and FreeBSD, and both were
corrected by forcing the kernel to use X amount of memory. By your
statement, I assume there's a method to do this on Net, as well. :)

Thanks.