Subject: Linksys LNE100TX Ethernet Card and NetBSD 1.5
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Daniels <dave_daniels@argonet.co.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/19/2000 12:22:53
I know that this is a question that has come up a number of times
over the last few months for NetBSD 1.4.

I know that the LNE100TX card has caused problems to people
running NetBSD/i386 because it was not supported in NetBSD 1.4 (or
was it that the latest version of the card was not supported?)
Anyway, I was given to understand that it would be supported in
NetBSD 1.5. However, having just installed 1.5 I find that the
card still does not work. Was support added in 1.5 or have I
misunderstood what people said?

I am not sure that card is even being identified correctly.
When NetBSD is booted, the following message is printed:

ADMtek product 0x0985 (ethernet network, revision 0x11) at
    pci0 dev 10 function 9 not configured

Is there something wrong here? Can anybody suggest anything
that I could try?

Dave Daniels