Subject: Help about intel810e chipsets
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chonla Banpha <gnnetbsd@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/18/2000 12:40:22
I have a Dell Optiplex GX110 with intel810e chipsets. When startup, I found
these messages from dmesg comand:

Intel product 0x7125 (VGA display, revision 0x03) at pci0 dev 1 function 0
not configured
OUI 0x001018 model 0x0017 rev 7 at ex0 phy 24 not configured
Intel product 0x2413 (serial bus subclass 0x05, revision 0x02) at pci0 dev
31 function 3 not configured
Intel product 0x2415 (audio multimedia, revision 0x02) at pci0 dev 31
function 5 not configured

I just want to configure those devices so I can use them in my Netbsd
partition (for work also). So can anybody help me on this? What kind of
drivers do I need, where can I get them, and how to install them? Any other
suggestions are also greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Neng