Subject: Re: what's up with wscons in 1.5/sparc?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: ali (Anders Lindgren) <dat94ali@ludat.lth.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/17/2000 23:33:41
On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> sparc doesn't support wscons yet, sorry.

Ah, that explains a lot then. :-) I thought I'd missed something
during installation, and since all the binaries and stuff were there,
it seemed as it supported it. The documentation and changelogs gave
that impression too.

Oh well, I shall have to see what I can accomplish recompiling the
kernel (which needs to be done anyway) instead[0]. Thanks for
clarifying. :)

[0] The reason for wanting wscons being the need to switch console
    keymaps before I go nuts rather than needing it per se.

--
/ali: Computer Science Major and aspiring cartoonist. :-)
(dept) dat94ali@ludat.lth.se - http://www.ludat.lth.se/~dat94ali