Subject: Re: perl Mail::Mailer
To: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@soum.co.jp>
From: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/14/2000 19:27:40
You can use Net::SMTP with CGI.pm

use Net::SMTP;
$smtp = Net::SMTP->new('mail.british-expats.com');
$smtp->mail("\"Britnet\" <support\@british-expats.com>");
$smtp->to("\"$firstname $lastname\" <$email>");
$smtp->data();

$smtp->datasend("Subject: Britnet Contact Addition\n\n");
[add more datasends for your message body]
$smtp->quit();

And that's it.

This assumes that you have an SMTP server to relay through.

Regards
Nigel