Subject: None
To: Joe Bertha <jbertha@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/14/2000 14:45:52
In message <000a01c0660e$72a89500$d4b2e6a5@resnet.rutgers.edu>, "Joe Bertha" wr
ites:

>------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C065E4.89970AA0
>
>please send me the oti-91x cd-rom driver....thank you
>

>------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C065E4.89970AA0

><HTML><HEAD>
><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
>charset=3Diso-8859-1">
><META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4522.1800" name=3DGENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>please send me the oti-91x cd-rom =
>driver....thank=20
>you</FONT></DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C065E4.89970AA0--

Hi!

You are sadly confused.

NetBSD is an operating system.  It is *totally and utterly* incompatible
with Windows.

The problem is, someone once asked about this on one of our mailing lists,
and now when you do a search, you see that request, and you don't realize
that it was *not answered usefully*.

We can't help you.  No one can help you.  If you want Windows stuff, go bug
Microsoft.  If you want a useful system, that doesn't require special
"CD-ROM drivers", you might have a look at switching to NetBSD.

-s